Friday, December 19, 2008



Last weekend was A LOT of fun! Katie and Jen came up from Suji to hang out with us. It was great to see them again! So Anna, Chinchu, Katie, Jen, and I all went to show Jen and Katie a little bit of Korea. Jen had been here about 2 weeks and Katie had only been here for 4 days. We of course went to noraebang and had a blast.

But then on Sunday I woke up and felt so bad. I think I had the flu or something. I could hardly stand up. Monday morning I managed to get out of bed and go to work. I still just have a hard time calling out. Finally my lunch break came and I got to go to the hospital. I honestly don't know much of what happened because I felt so bad and everything was in Korean, of course. I got a shot and loads of medicine. It took a few days but I'm finally feeling better!

Yesterday, Anna and I both got our Christmas packages from home! (Thanks Mom!) We're not allowed to open them until Christmas day, but I got to open Anna's! hehehe There were a few things in hers that her mom wanted me to pull out. So I got out a couple of Christmas DVDs (A Christmas Story and It's a Wonderful Life) and this kit to make a rice krispie holiday house! I think we'll make that on Christmas Eve and watch some movies. Chinchu, Katie, and Jen are all coming up Christmas Eve to spend the night! Christmas morning we'll exchange presents and then eat breakfast! We only get Christmas day off though, sadly. We go back to school on the 26th, but then we get the whole next week off!!!

It's Saturday but we have to spend most of the day at the school. We're having a "slumber party" day. At least we get to wear pjs and watch movies. I'd rather not be at work though....

1 comment:

Arnold Austin Jr said...

The Austin house is sick too. Much to Susie's delight...I am hoarse today!

BTW, the chic singing is flipping the bird.