Sunday, September 28, 2008

we're here!

Well we made it safely and had a great first day. Today will be our first day going to our school! Our apartment is tiny but we got mostly unpacked yesterday and are liking it a lot. I'll post pictures soon.

Yesterday the head teacher, Scarlet, the director of the school, Cinderella, and her boyfriend took us out for lunch. It was some of the most delicious food! Then we went for a walk in the park. And then....it was karaoke time! At this point we had run into two of the students from the school and their moms. So we all went to do some karaoke. Great first impression!

We have internet in our apartment already but we don't have converters to plug our laptops up with. So I can't stay on for long, but I wanted to give you all my address!

If you want to send me anything, send it to the school:
Heather Perrin
California Language School
4511 Shingil 6-Dong
Yeongdeungpo-gu
Seoul, South Korea

I miss you guys and love you lots!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

karaoke?! i bet that was awesome! did you actually sing?? wait, i already know the answer to that. :)

Brandon said...

haha...Karaoke is awesome. Good to know you got there okay. I had the same problem with my laptop when I got here to the island this term. Good thing i carry a worldwide adapter kit with me. hehe

Heather Perrin said...

actually.....i DID sing! three songs in fact!

yea evidently no one carries south korean adaptors in the US so we have to find them here.

Anonymous said...

um, more pics and updates please...