Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring is here!

It is FINALLY warming up here! Maybe one day it will even make it past the 50's...

So on Saturday we went to the first baseball game of the season. It was so much fun! It was the Doosan Bears vs. Kia Tigers. And our team (Doosan) won! There ended up being 12 of us that went together. The place was packed so at first we couldn't even get seats, so we all sat on the stairs. But that didn't stop us from having fun. Some of us even scored some free flags! (I'm going to have a lot of fun trying to fit that in my suitcase...)





Today we went to Insadong so I could do a little souvenir shopping. I had fully expected to have 6 more months to buy gifts for everyone and now suddenly I don't have much time. I definitely didn't get everything I needed to today, so hopefully I'll have another chance.

Only 15 more days in Korea...

1 comment:

Arnold Austin Jr said...

GO Bears! Did you happen to see the missle launch to the North?