Sunday, April 19, 2009

Well this is it...tomorrow will be my last day in Korea. I can't believe I'm going home!

My last weekend in Korea was pretty fun and eventful. On Friday, Cinderella took my co-workers, 2 of my students, and me out for my farewell dinner. We, of course, followed dinner with noraebang. My favorite part was when my students sang "SexyBack" by Justin Timberlake...I was so proud! Then Chinchu got into Seoul, so Anna and I went with her for some more noraebang! I'm really going to miss our fun noraebang nights!






Saturday night we went out to celebrate Chinchu and Jen's birthdays. It was a pretty fun and crazy night. I spent all day today packing and getting ready to go. I have a few more things to do tomorrow...like closing my bank account, eating at my favorite restaurant, going to the coffee shop one more time, walking through Boramae Park, etc. And tomorrow will be my last day teaching! I'm pretty much ready to go though. Now I just have to hope and pray that my bags aren't over the weight limit....

2 comments:

Junior Moya said...

That arroz con leche de lucuma was sooo good! One of the GUYS at work made it, believe it or not. I'll have to ask him for the recipe.

Hope to talk to you soon!

CharlotteinGuatemala said...

Your pictures and posts are super fabulous! I miss you!