Friday, March 20, 2009

To update...

It turned out that Anna didn't have diverticulitis, but instead had salpingitis. On Tuesday, she had to have surgery. The surgery was successful and she is doing better, but will still be in the hospital until Monday. (We're really hoping Monday will be the latest).

Things are still crazy here and at home. I feel like I'm going to have a nervous breakdown or something any minute now. School is tough for me to get through. Some of the kids are absolutely wonderful, but some make the work day almost unbearable. It's at least the weekend, so I don't have to worry about school for a couple of days. But unfortunately, I don't see things being magically better on Monday. I did get to talk to Maura for a little bit today, which made me feel so much better. Sorry to keep this short, but I need to get back to the hospital shortly. Hope you're doing well.

1 comment:

GretchenandJosh said...

That sucks about Anna... and about your grandma, I know it must be ridiculously stressful being a world away when so much is going on at home. I will keep ya'll in my prayers, please don't have a nervous break down! I would like to see you again when you come back, and not necessarily in an institution, lol :)